Kansas City Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Get the Legal Advice & Advocacy You Deserve: Call 816-888-8888
At Peterson & Associates, P.C., we understand your story. You’ve been harmed because a driver on the road made a negligent, preventable mistake. All it takes is one reckless maneuver or even one negligent manufacturer, and you’re left with unexpected and severe injuries. You know that you need financial support, that you deserve justice, that your voice should be heard in court…but the law is unclear and confusing.
You know you’re in the right, but you’re not sure if the law is on your side. We know how you’re feeling. We’ve helped thousands of clients secure justice and financial recovery after they were seriously injured. Our motorcycle accident attorneys are prepared to help you as well.
Why Call Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers?
- $500 Million Collected in Verdicts and Settlements*
- Selection for Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers® for Over 15 Years
- You Don’t Pay a Cent Unless We Win a Verdict or Settlement for You
- The Highest Possible Legal Peer Rating in the U.S. of AV Preeminent®
- Proven History of Claims Success in Personal Injury Law
Our firm has been protecting the rights of injured people just like you since 1993. You might be facing a confusing situation, but our lawyers have the experience and skill to offer you guidance, peace, and a clear plan of action. Our seasoned Kansas City motorcycle accident attorneys have a proven history of claims success, serving clients harmed by negligence. Our dedication shows. We’ve been honored and included in lists like Super Lawyers® for over 15 years, Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent® Rating, and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, as well as many others. These lists are a demonstration of one thing: we fight for our clients when no one else can. When you’re left searching for someone you can trust, turn to Peterson & Associates, P.C.
How Do You Prove Fault for the Crash?
The law includes a principle known as “duty of reasonable care,” which is the idea that all people and entities are responsible for the harm their actions or inaction causes. Personal injury law is what gives people the right to hold companies, organizations, and each other accountable for injury, medical costs, and emotional trauma in a variety of different situations.
Any type of physical or mental injury can be brought before a court of law as long as your attorney can provide proof of three things:
- Your tangible damages
- The negligence of another
- Proof that their negligence (carelessness) led to your damages
What to Do in the Event of an Accident
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, follow these steps to protect yourself immediately after the incident:
- Safety First: Move away from vehicles if possible and call 911 to report the accident. Don’t wait to get medical attention for any injuries you may have suffered! If you aren’t severely injured, be sure to check on other people involved in the collision.
- Information Second: Gathering information is important, but make sure you do it once you are safe and received any emergency medical care needed. If you’re able, take pictures of the scene, gather information from the other driver and witnesses, and make sure to get the police report when available.
Have You Been Injured in a Motorcycle Accident?
Call us today at 816-888-8888 to schedule a free case evaluation.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, put our firm to work for you. Our Kansas City motorcycle attorneys have been helping accident victims fight for their rights for decades. We have been highly successful in helping our clients recover maximum compensation for their injuries and are ready to aggressively fight for you!
What Our Clients Are Saying
We are proud to establish long standing relationships with our clients and we pride ourselves on offering quality, personalized, confident representation to all of our clients.
Team did a great job resolving my injury case- Daniel G.
They were instrumental in saving my life.- Kathy
I’m a witness to how wonderful they are as a law firm.- Larry
Peterson & Associates, P.C. heard me and made sure I was not taken advantage of.- Lee
I would definitely recommend Peterson & Associates- Leesa
They get the job done- Theresa
Choosing Our Team
Many people that have been injured in car accidents are unsure of where to start with a legal claim. Our team of highly trained lawyers can help to review the details of your crash and guide you through the process. Below, learn more about the attorneys at Peterson & Associates, P.C., their results, and contingency fees.