Cameron, MO - Two Injured in Collision With Tractor-Trailer on Baker Rd
Cameron, MO (June 19, 2021) - A man from Trenton was one of two victims injured in a two-car crash out on Highway 36 at the Baker Road intersection, just outside of Cameron on Friday, June 18th.
Sources stated that at about 12:00 p.m., a tractor-trailer operated by Charles Gray, 69, a resident of Trenton, and a car driven by Dillan Pratt, 24, also from Trenton, were traveling westbound on 36 Highway when Pratt attempted to turn into a private drive. The tractor-trailer failed to yield and collided with a trailer being towed by the car.
Pratt sustained moderate injuries and his passenger, Elizabeth Bucklar, 24, a resident of Albany. Received non-critica injuries.
Both victims were transported via ambulance to Mosaic Life Care.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Tractor-Trailer Accidents in Cameron
Auto accident data monitored by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration indicates that nearly 5,000 victims lost their lives in 2018 due to accidents involving tractor-trailers. This means that around 5,000 families experienced the loss of a loved one in an avoidable accident. Out of all fatal tractor-trailer accidents that year, only 18% of the victims were occupants of the tractor-trailer. The other 82% of victims were from the other car.
Our attorneys are wholly committed to helping victims maximize their financial recovery. We have tried thousands of successful cases and helped our clients recover $500 million in claims.
Peterson & Associates, P.C., takes a positive approach to aiding our clients in their post-accident recovery. Our Kansas City personal injury attorneys assist crash victims in seeing justice and the financial compensation they are entitled to.
Our Kansas City, Missouri personal injury attorneys are familiar with the mental and physical struggles victims must face after being injured. The monetary consequences alone can make their recovery very difficult.
We will ensure that your legal rights are defended after an injury accident. Call our Kansas City accident attorneys at (816) 298-8708 to see how we can help you.
Note: Our team of writers utilized secondary sources in the creation of this accident post. For that reason, the specifics regarding this accident have not been independently fact-checked and verified by our writing staff. If you locate any information that is not accurate, please notify us immediately so that we can update the post to reflect the most accurate information available. If you would like the post to be removed from our site, please let us know, and we will do our best to remove it completely.
Disclaimer: As a well-respected member of the Kansas City, Missouri business community, Peterson & Associates, P.C. is always looking to increase the safety of and bring overall safety for all Missouri residents. We hope that by bringing awareness to the dangers associated with driving that people will exercise additional caution when operating a motor vehicle and avoid being injured in a serious crash. This post is not intended to be a solicitation for business. This post should not be misconstrued as medical or legal advice. The photos depicted in this post are not representative of the actual accident scene.