St Charles, MO (August 21, 2022) – Authorities were called to provide assistance at the scene of a crash in St. Charles that left one woman injured. At 3:15 p.m., on August 19, the Missouri State Highway Patrol was dispatched to an auto wreck on Interstate 70.
MSHP reports show that a 2011 Hyundai Sonata crashed into a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck on the westbound side of Interstate 70, just west of David Hoekel Parkway. The Hyundai suffered significant damage due to the crash and had to be removed from the scene by an area tow company.
One person involved in the crash suffered moderate injuries. The victim, 31-year-old Callie Rogers of Mokane, Missouri, was transported by St. Charles County ambulance District to SSM health St. Joseph Hospital Lake St. Louis, where she underwent emergency treatment.
Investigations surrounding the accident are underway at this time by the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
We hope Callie Rogers recovers quickly from her injuries.
Car Accidents in Missouri
More than 50,000 people are hurt as a result of vehicle collisions in the state of Missouri annually. Unfortunately, those who are harmed in crashes often face significant consequences.
Dealing with the aftermath of a motor vehicle accident can be incredibly challenging. However, there are various things that you can do to ensure you are able to protect your legal rights and get justice. Our lawyers at Peterson & Associates, P.C. can take all of these tasks off your hands so you can focus on overcoming your painful injuries.
Some of the ways that our car accident lawyers in St Charles will help you include:
- Reaching out to your doctor to collect all relevant medical information. We will obtain a copy of all of your medical bills and records pertaining to your accident.
- Undertake a thorough investigation into your accident. We will go to the scene of the crash and gather evidence. We will take pictures, record videos, obtain any surveillance footage, and take various other steps to ensure you have the strongest case possible.
- Interview witnesses to take their statements surrounding what took place at the time of the crash.
- File a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent driver to ensure you are able to get justice.
- Advise you with regard to whether you should accept a settlement offer based on your current needs as well as your future expenses and losses.
- Handle the discovery process to ensure all evidence is brought forward.
- Prepare you to go to trial to prove your case and help you get justice.
Our lawyers will fight to help you get the justice and compensation you need and deserve following a serious motor vehicle collision. Our office can provide you with a free consultation at your earliest convenience to get started.
Call Peterson & Associates, P.C. today at 816-888-8888 to get started on your case.
Note: Our team of writers utilized secondary sources in the creation of this accident post. For that reason, the specifics regarding this accident have not been independently fact-checked and verified by our writing staff. If you locate any information that is not accurate, please notify us immediately so that we can update the post to reflect the most accurate information available. If you would like the post to be removed from our site, please let us know and we will do our best to remove it completely.
Disclaimer: As a well-respected member of the Kansas City, Missouri business community, Peterson & Associates, P.C. is always looking to increase the safety of and bring overall safety for all Missouri residents. We hope that by bringing awareness to the dangers associated with driving that people will exercise additional caution when operating a motor vehicle and avoid being injured in a serious crash. This post is not intended to be a solicitation for business. This post should not be misconstrued as medical or legal advice. The photos depicted in this post are not representative of the actual accident scene.