Oldfield, MO (October 5, 2022) – A traffic collision took place in Christian County that left a 62-year-old man injured. On October 3, troopers with the Missouri State Highway Patrol responded to the scene of a crash on Route T.
At around 1:50 p.m., a collision between a 2014 Suzuki motorcycle and a 1986 Ford F3 50 pickup truck took place on Route T, just eight miles east of Oldfield, Missouri. The incident caused some disruptions throughout the area.
One person was injured as a result of this accident. The victim, 62-year-old Michael Fredman of Arlington Heights, Illinois, suffered injuries in the crash. The victim was transported to Cox South Hospital for the treatment of moderate injuries.
The crash remains under investigation by the Missouri State Highway Patrol at this time.
We hope Michael Fredman recovers quickly from his injuries. Our thoughts are with him and his family at this time.
Car Accidents in Missouri
Crashes in the state of Missouri cause severe injuries to innocent people every year. Unfortunately, people involved in accidents are often left with significant injuries that impact their lives. There are many causes of car accidents in Missouri, but some of the most common include:
- Distracted driving: This can involve anything from texting and driving to simply not paying attention to the road.
- Speeding: If a driver is going too fast for conditions or exceeding the posted speed limit, it increases their chances of being involved in an accident.
- Driving under the influence: Driving while intoxicated is a major cause of accidents, and is illegal in all states.
- Weather: Inclement weather can make roads slick and visibility poor, both of which increase the risk of accidents.
- Road rage: When drivers get angry or aggressive behind the wheel, it can lead to dangerous and even deadly consequences.
- Defective auto parts: If a car has faulty brakes or tires, for example, it can increase the risk of an accident.
If another person’s negligence has caused you harm, you must reach out to a car accident lawyer in Oldfield right away. A skilled attorney can help you secure the financial compensation that you need and deserve.
Our lawyers at Peterson & Associates, P.C. can help you seek financial compensation to cover the damages you face. We will fight to ensure you are able to get justice and hold the person who caused your injuries to account. Schedule a consultation by calling our law firm at 816-888-8888 to get started.
Note: Our team of writers utilized secondary sources in the creation of this accident post. For that reason, the specifics regarding this accident have not been independently fact-checked and verified by our writing staff. If you locate any information that is not accurate, please notify us immediately so that we can update the post to reflect the most accurate information available. If you would like the post to be removed from our site, please let us know and we will do our best to remove it completely.
Disclaimer: As a well-respected member of the Kansas City, Missouri business community, Peterson & Associates, P.C. is always looking to increase the safety of and bring overall safety for all Missouri residents. We hope that by bringing awareness to the dangers associated with driving that people will exercise additional caution when operating a motor vehicle and avoid being injured in a serious crash. This post is not intended to be a solicitation for business. This post should not be misconstrued as medical or legal advice. The photos depicted in this post are not representative of the actual accident scene.