Have you been seriously injured due to a boating accident? Have you lost a loved one in a drowning accident caused by a negligent party? Peterson & Associates, P.C. is here to help you through this difficult time with both moral support and award-winning legal representation for your personal injury or wrongful death claim. Whether you were on a company-owned touring vessel or riding on the private boat of a friend, we want to ensure you are fairly compensated for your damages.
Accolades and accomplishments that set us apart from other law firms include:
- AV® Preeminent™ Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Multiple Super Lawyers® members on staff
- More than $500 million in total verdicts and settlements secured for our clients
- Decades of collective legal experience focused on injury claims and cases
After the unthinkable happens and you are hurt in a boating accident, come to the legal team renowned across Missouri for our dedication and legal abilities. We will fight for every last penny you deserve in compensation, including medical bills, lost wages, lost consortium and companionship, pain and suffering, and more.
Causes of Boating Accidents
When you have been injured or lost a loved one in a boating accident, it is crucial to establish clear liability for what happened. Our team of Kansas City boating accident lawyers can use our extensive combined experience working on intricate cases and claims to determine what caused your boating accident. By proving that you did not contribute to the cause, or that another party could have done more to prevent it, we can maximize your compensation by minimizing or eliminating your liability.
Some examples of mistakes, negligence, or events that cause boating accidents are:
- Defective boat part causes the vessel to become unsafe or unstable.
- Inclement weather capsizes the vessel & boat operator should have known to avoid the water at that time.
- Boat operator intoxication causes them to recklessly steer the vessel, leading to capsize event or a collision.
- An inexperienced boater cannot safely control their vessel, crashing it into yours.
- Poorly-maintained boat parts catastrophically fail in use, causing loss of vessel control or an onboard fire.
- Commercial vessel does not contain enough life vests or lifeboats for passengers it allows aboard.
Call Our Kansas City Boating Accident Lawyers – 816-888-8888
After being in a devastating boating accident that has caused significant injury or fatal drownings, the last thing you should have to do is deal with legalities as you seek deserved compensation. To make certain you can focus on your own recuperation after a tragic boating accident, work with our law firm. We have the extensive experience needed to confidently manage the most complicated of cases, and we have the genuine compassion you deserve to try to find peace of mind.
Meet the Attorneys of Peterson & Associates, P.C.
What Our Clients Are Saying
We are proud to establish long standing relationships with our clients and we pride ourselves on offering quality, personalized, confident representation to all of our clients.
Team did a great job resolving my injury case- Daniel G.
They were instrumental in saving my life.- Kathy
I’m a witness to how wonderful they are as a law firm.- Larry
Peterson & Associates, P.C. heard me and made sure I was not taken advantage of.- Lee
I would definitely recommend Peterson & Associates- Leesa
They get the job done- Theresa
Choosing Our Team
Many people that have been injured in car accidents are unsure of where to start with a legal claim. Our team of highly trained lawyers can help to review the details of your crash and guide you through the process. Below, learn more about the attorneys at Peterson & Associates, P.C., their results, and contingency fees.