385,000 Semi Truck Accidents Every Year
According the FMCSA, approximately 385,000 large trucks were involved in crashes.
As a result of the accidents, 5,000 people lost their lives and injured 106,000. Negligence is the cause of many Semi Truck wrecks.
Some of the Common Causes of Semi-Truck Accidents are:
- DUI / DWI
- Failure to Yield the Right of Way
- Driver Fatigue
- Disobeying Safety Procedure
- Failure to have a current safety Motor Vehicle Inspection
- Repair & Maintenance Failure
- Backing Up
- Tires Blow Up
- Transporting Equipment with Trailers
- Overloaded Trucks or Trailers
- Mechanical or Brake Failure
Most of these causes can be prevented by following procedures that are put in place for the safety of others.
If you were involved in a Semi Truck Accident that could have been the result of neglect, contact Peterson & Associates, P.C. for a free legal consultation. Contact us to get answers to your Semi-Truck Accident Lawsuit questions immediately
Please, do not hesitate to call us at any time of the day concerning your accident. We understand that you may need legal advice at every time of day.
Call Peterson & Associates, P.C.for an immediate response.