Nicholas S. Clevenger joined Peterson & Associates, P.C. as an associate in April 2005. Before joining the firm, Mr. Clevenger clerked at the firm for over a year, gaining valuable experience in the practice areas of personal injury, pharmaceutical and medical malpractice, and mass tort litigation. Since joining the firm, Mr. Clevenger has exclusively represented the injured.
In 2001, Mr. Clevenger graduated from Central Missouri State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in Criminal Justice and a Minor in Business Administration. He graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law in December 2004.
Mr. Clevenger is a member in good standing of the Missouri Bar. In addition, Mr. Clevenger is also a member in good standing of many federal courts, including the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri, the District of Kansas, the Central District of Illinois, and the Southern District of Illinois.
Mr. Clevenger’s practice focuses on mass tort litigation, including pharmaceutical and medical device claims. A sample of Mr. Clevenger’s experience involves claims regarding multiple birth control products, implantable mesh products used to repair hernias and pelvic organ prolapse, orthopedic products, such as knee and hip replacements, and products liability cases involving glyphosate and earplugs, to name a few. He is a member of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Missouri Association for Trial Attorneys, and the American Association for Justice.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (Missouri/Kansas): 2012-2019
- Super Lawyers: 2021 and 2022
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Association for Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Central Missouri State University, 2001—Bachelor of Science
- Major in Criminal Justice
- Minor in Business Administration
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, School of Law, 2004—Juris Doctor